TEAMS AND LEADERSHIP
Do you share the same way of understanding things in you team?
TEAMS AND LEADERSHIP
Do you share the same way of understanding things in your team?
- Teams may not be ready to evolve and adapt to the new market circumstances in the face of current challenges.
- Not all leaders and executives share the same way of understanding things in the team.
- Emotions are not always managed correctly for them to be able to become a key to the business objectives.
- Now is the time to make the most of the potential of leaders and teams, and to develop them, to increase the value of organisations that seek to adapt in periods of change.
To this end
- We create paths to focus your business, generating autonomous and confident teams to be able to reach the turnovers.
- Our methodology is clear, measurable, manageable, and committed to tangible results.
- We generate and install practices that allow leaders and teams to work independently, to find the right direction in situations of uncertainty and challenges, such as the current one, reaching their economic objectives and developing their market.
- Companies such as Mercedes-Benz, Gestamp, Orbea or Ampo have placed their trust in us, based on the results of our processes, both in terms of specific execution times and of improvement of their economic indicators and their market.
- This is a bespoke consultancy service, where we work with team leadership variables.
- All Gato & Partners’ solutions, methodologies and experiences are designed for both online and face-to-face formats.
- This process lasts for 6 months.
how can we help you?
WE ARE AVALIFIED
MANAGER OF GESTAMP BIZKAIA
“The Gato & Partners team has important personal and professional qualities to reach the objectives. They are clear and direct, and have considerable experience”.
INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR OF
MERCEDES-BENZ RETAIL SPAIN
“Gato & Partners give value to the organisation, implementing the most modern management techniques for middle management, and using cultural change to achieve excellence”.
AFTER-SALES DIRECTOR OF MERCEDES-BENZ TRUCKS SPAIN
“I was a client of Gato & Partners in a project executed by their consultancy in my company. The project was carried out by the team led by Lucía, in a highly professional manner. What I most appreciated was the approach they sought, guiding us so that the expected change would come from us. Helping us make that change, but with no unnecessary interferences”.
INNOVATION PROJECT MANAGER OF ORBEA
“Gato & Partners enabled me to evolve both at a personal and professional level, reaching new challenges”.
INNOVATION DIRECTOR OF ORBEA
“The Gato & Partners team is very quick in identifying companies’ needs, working closely and directly when necessary”.
MARKETING AND SALES DIRECTOR OF HETTICH IBERIA
“Gato & Partners have given us the tools to internally share the new reality, motivate the group, generate a responsible and committed team, and connect to the market. During the time we worked with Gato & Partners, we managed to increase our turnover by 55%, maintaining excellent ratios in the process”.
SALES AREA MANAGER OF HETTICH IBERIA
“Both due to their knowledge and their methodology, and because of their team, every minute spent has been extremely helpful and useful. They have helped us to carry out processes more efficiently and effectively, affording quality in daily work”.
TRANSPORT DIRECTOR OF TRUCK & WHEEL
“In addition to the great work they carried out during the initial phase, I believe that the main added value of the Gato & Partners team is the support they give you during the implementation process”.
CEO OF INSER ROBÓTICA
“At Gato & Partners, I have found the perfect partner to support me in achieving the organisational cultural change that Inser Robótica needed, to be able to tackle the market challenges with a degree of certainty. It has been an intense project, but the great experience of Lucía and the team from Gato & Partners, and their clear vision of the objectives, have made it possible to generate a motivated and committed team, with tools to transform our company in its search for operational excellence”.
ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT AT INSER ROBÓTICA
“Opting for Gato & Partners is like putting your money on a winning horse. Their experience, knowledge, methodology and capacity to obtain positive results, make them the perfect allies for any company. People, feelings, team, customers, and above all, values, are factors that need tackling to achieve business success, and Lucía and her team know how to do this. Compulsory training for today’s company. Gato & Partners team, thank you”.
HEAD OF THE URBAN OBSERVATORY AND SURFCITY CLUSTER, AND DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT SOLUTIONS OF SAN SEBASTIAN
“Destacaría la creatividad, el compromiso con el trabajo bien hecho y el cumplimiento en los resultados, así como la inteligencia emocional para guiarte con efectividad para conseguir tu objetivo.”
DIRECTOR OF BIZKAIA FACILITY MANAGEMENT PLANT
“Gato & Partners brings clarity and pragmatism to help us focus on our needs and to better define the way forward for our organisation, our teams and team members.”
PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS DIRECTOR OF VISESA
“The Gato & Partners team has been exquisite, committed, efficient and productive. They have made me change the way I look at what I do, how I do it, who I do it for, and the benefit that I afford”.
INDUSTRIAL DIRECTOR OF GOIZPER PULVERIZACIÓN S.COOP.
“The methodology of Gato & Partners has led us to integrate theory into the company’s day-to-day activities, working on commitments between one session and another. Both the learning and the results are highly visible”.
SALES MANAGER OF IKOR
“With Gato & Partners I had the opportunity to develop capacities such as leadership, motivation, and development of people and teams, all of which are essential aspects for my professional activity”.
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF ABC COMPRESSORS
“Working with Gato & Partners has always been an intense and highly fruitful experience. With their coaching, I have learnt how to be a more efficient person, and how to gear my energy towards higher-value objectives”.